TeeRoy's 2 Cents:
- I bet Nicki will take a bathroom break or maybe a trip to the bar during this performance.
- I'm gonna set my DVR now.
- Is the building gonna be big enough for Cardi, Meg, Nicki and Doja? We'll see!
- I can already hear the Bardi Gang and the Barbs bickering.
- Nicki will perform her new single, "Last Time I Saw You."
Nicki Minaj will reprise her role at emcee and performer at the MTV Video Music Awards. And that's not the only star-power being added in the eleventh hour.
Cardi B and Megan Thee Stallion have also been added to the list of performers for the MTV Video Music Awards.
Bardi and Megan will take the VMA stage together as they perform their single “Bongos” live for the first time. Meg is also up for three awards, while Cardi’s got a shot at one for Best Hip-Hop. They join previously announced performers Lil Wayne and Doja Cat.
It all goes down Tuesday at 8 p.m. eastern, live from the Prudential Center in Newark, New Jersey. (Billboard)